Check out Holden’s debut by a Madison CT Newborn Photographer. Isn’t he so stinkin’ cute?
Did you know that the studio is open for Newborn photography sessions under the state guidelines? Here’s a little more about what I’m doing to help keep everyone safe:
- Sessions are limited to 1 session per day with disinfecting and cleaning in between.
- Currently sessions are limited to newborns and milestones. Maternity and Family portraits can be done outdoors, taking advantage of the many gorgeous locations we have. Milestone sessions can also be done outdoors!
- Family portraits are included with newborn photo sessions and can be done in studio. However, I do ask that everyone is masked anytime they are not being photographed. I also ask that one of the parents leaves with the sibling after family and sibling photos are done to limit everyone’s time in the studio.
- The studio is equipped with a HEPA/UV light air purifier and I will continue to wear an N-95 mask for all studio sessions.
- There is a strict sick policy, a COVID questionnaire requirements, as well as temperature checks for anyone entering the studio.
All of these precautions are for the safety of my clients and the sweet babes they entrust me with.
Interested in booking your newborn session? Info below!
CT NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY INFORMATION
Catherine King Photography specializes in studio posed newborn photography with a photography studio located in Madison, CT. Would you like a virtual tour of the gorgeous photography studio? Click here.
Enjoy a truly all-inclusive experience with Catherine King Photography. Each newborn session includes access to an array of gorgeous outfits for almost everyone in the family from the CKP wardrobe. From styling advice to selections of gorgeous props, your newborn photography session is sure to stand out. Each newborn session is customized with you in mind and styled to perfection.
An award winning photographer, Catherine King will work with you and your family to create a beautiful newborn photography session and overall experience.
Want to learn a little more? Check out these newborn photography sessions or view the newborn portfolio page. Ready to pick your package and book your own family session? Fill out this brief contact form.
Receive the latest promotions, mini sessions announcements, and news by subscribing to the e-mail newsletter (don’t worry, your e-mail is safe. It will never be sold or spammed to by us). Wondering what to expect from this newborn photographer? Check out this video for a look behind the scenes and at the final results of a newborn photography session in CT.