I am so excited for this year’s holiday studio mini sessions! This year’s set is so incredibly adorable – rustic and warm! And to show it off to you is my adorable niece Mila.
Here’s a little more about the holiday mini sessions:
- This year’s sessions are scheduled for November 3rd and 10th (morning through early afternoon).
- Mini sessions are 20 minutes long .
- For studio mini sessions it is best if photos are primarily focused on the babies/children. If you want family photos or have older children, I would recommend our Tree Farm minis (they are being help on November 23/24th and can be found at the same bookings link!
- Mini sessions package includes 5 digital images for download, selected from a private gallery of 15+ images. If you wish to upgrade to more images, you’ll be able to do so once you’ve received your gallery.
- This adorable set is available for custom sessions as well – please let me know if that’s something you are interested in.
CLICK THIS LINK for more information on the mini sessions through the rest of this year and to book your spot.
Minis versus custom sessions:
Mini sessions are short, quick and follow the same workflow. There is a set time and location and not a whole lot of time to dilly dally. If you have kids that are older and predictable, this is a great option for you. This is also a great option if you have just one child that you want photographed.
Custom sessions are driven by your family. That means that I take the time to get to know you, choose a location that works for your family, spend time walking around, giggling and taking breaks when the kids need them. If you have toddlers or even pre-schoolers who can take some time to warm up or can take your emotions on a rollercoaster ride (I have one, it’s fun), this is probably a much better option. Similarly, if you want to drive the decision about location, date and start time – this is a good choice for you.
Procrastinating? CLICK HERE to view some of the previous years’ holiday mini photoshoots.